Monday, June 1, 2009

La Coquette Pricing - 2009


As a Bride, I was always confused by the floral costs when I researched florists. For my clients I decided to be more transparent about the process.

I will source beautiful blooms from my wonderful wholesaler in Victoria, BC, and then arrange them for you in my home. My flat rate arranging fee reflects the average wedding. You can accessorize the plan by adding on any additional arrangements that you will require.

If you are looking to keep your floral costs down, I would love to help you choose flowers that will allow you to have the flowers of your dreams at a price you can afford. Just contact me at fleurscoquettes {at} gmail {dot} com.

The Diamond Plan - $250 ( + wholesale flower costs )

1 in-person consultation in Calgary
1 Bride’s Bouquet
1 Bride's Throw Bouquet
3 Bridesmaids Bouquets
1 Groom’s Boutonniere
3 Groomsmen Boutonnieres
2 Mother’s Corsages
2 Father’s Boutonnieres
1 Flower Girl Pomander or Posy Bouquet
1 Ring Bearer Mini-Bout

Accessorize:

· Each additional Bridesmaid’s Bouquet $25
· Each additional Bouttoniere $5
· Each additional Corsage $10
· Pearl Bracelets for Corsages $5/each
· Delivery to your home in Calgary $40
· Centrepiece arrangements - negotiable

I look forward to working with you this wedding season!

No comments: