Sunday, July 13, 2008

Peonies, Hydrangea, Ranunculus Oh My!








This weekend's wedding incorporated my favourite summer flowers - fresh peonies. Their scent is gorgeous (I wish I could make the pictures scratch and sniff!) and when mixed with fresh roses, silk ranunculus and hydrangea the bouquets were both fragrant and beautiful. I have to say my favourite bouquet for this event was the babies breath flowergirl bouquet in a full ribbon wrap. It was so sweet and innocent and turned out beautifully. The bouts incorporated salal leaves, alstromeria, waxflower and twigs, and a rose for the groom. The mother's corsages were silk orchids and sprigs of heather - a dramatic look on a ribbon bracelet. Congratulations to the bride - it was a beautiful day for a wedding!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: