Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Meaningful and Beautiful Bouquets




I love Christmas break because it means I can spend some time meeting with clients and planning for the upcoming wedding season. I also have time to browse the web for inspiration! I hope you enjoy these bouquet pictures I found and loved!

I love The Knot for their oodles of pictures and endless inspiration.

But, I am always on the lookout for the newest sites and magazines. My friend Lisa at Blush Events told me about Bride and Bloom this summer and I have been hooked ever since. They feature really high-end, interesting and unique flowers and  their website does not disappoint. Check it out for gorgeous floral inspiration and fantastic articles to help you plan your wedding.

They have a fabulous selection of bouquet pictures to browse and some particularly inventive boutonnieres and corsages

I loved this comprehensive list of flowers and their meanings. What will your bouquet mean? I was glad to read that my wedding bouquet of roses meant Love, magic, ultimate beauty, and perfection.

Roses are one of my favourite flowers to work with because they can be mixed with many non-floral elements (like feathers or pearls) to create a unique bouquet at a very reasonable price. They are hardy and hold up well in cold or hot weather, and they make a beautifully shaped bouquet. Which reminds me, I need to slip out and get some roses for my Christmas centrepieces! So much to do! Happy Holidays!

x0x0 Morgan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Morgan,
I just found your website. Congrats on the new endeavour! I SO wish you were doing this when I got married, I would have gotten you to do my flowers for sure. Gorgeous stuff!

Jen