Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wedding season is coming!




















December is prime engagement season. Many people get engaged at Christmas.... like moi! Thus, wedding vendors start booking up quickly for prime wedding season (summer) in the beginning of the year. I already have many weekends booked up for this summer and I am looking forward to adding more brides to my calendar. If you are looking for a wedding floral designer, email me with your date and hopefully I will be available for you!

I am so excited about the colour schemes of my weddings this year! I have a gorgeous yellow calla themed wedding, a tangerine and fuschia wedding and an elegant purple wedding. I am really enjoying working with my creative brides on beautiful arrangements for their big day. Here are some of the inspiration pictures I am working with. Feel free to send along your inspiration pictures when you drop me a line!

No comments: